This video should answer many of your hardware & software questions.
What’s covered in the video?
- Time clock (0:20)
- Login w/ ID (0:34)
- Enforce customer name on order (0:42)
- Selecting a customer or adding a new customer (0:55)
- Customer Notes (1:05)
- Integrated Weight Scale (1:14)
- Line Item Notes & Invoice Notes (1:46)
- Retail Sales (2:26)
- Sales Tax (2:40)
- Order Due Date / Pickup Time (2:53)
- Payments (3:06)
- Built-in Receipt Printer (3:28)
- Receipt Details (3:41)
- Disclaimer for Fragile Items (4:16)
- Bag Labels (5:24)
- Customer Text Messaging (6:40)
- Handing Finished Order to Customer (7:14)
Here’s a quick look at the screenshots:
Users have quick access to laundry by the pound (such as clothing), laundry by the item (such as comforters or specialty items), and retail items in our simple menu.
Each line item (such as 20lbs of laundry or 3 horse blankets) can accept any special instructions as 1-touch modifiers (such as “Spot Treat” or “Air Dry”). You can also type specific instructions on the ticket (such as “Spot treat the blue polo”).
Track Customer Preferences and Buying Habits
Customer Notes (such as “Hypoallergenic Soap Only”) automatically print on tickets so that they can’t be forgotten by customers or attendants.
Fragile items trigger a disclaimer that prints on the receipt and can even prompt for a signature.
75+ reports allow you to view revenue by item, customer, salesperson, etc.
Text customers when their order is ready