- All return claims must be made within 30 days of shipment date.
- All returned items must be received in salable condition with all manuals, parts, paperwork, and packaging intact.
- All returns that are not exchanged for another item will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
- Defective items will be replaced without charge.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Damage that occurred during shipping will need to be resolved through the damage claims process of the courier your order was sent with (typically FedEx or UPS).
- Individually purchased software licenses and technical support plans are non-refundable.
- Contact us by email for a return authorization before returning items.
- No return will be accepted without first obtaining a return authorization.
No partial payments accepted. Invoice must be paid in full before order is shipped.