PCI Compliance (CardPointe Integrated Terminal)
All merchant accounts via CardConnect have 60 days after account creation to get PCI compliant before being charged non-compliance fees. Here’s how to get PCI compliant:
- Go to www.cardpointe.com and log in.
- Go to My Account.
- If you see an alert message about not being PCI Compliant, then click the “Not Compliant” link as shown in the picture above.
- This will take you to the SecureTrust website where you can complete the PCI Self Assessment.
- If asked if you’re using a third party for anything, select No.
- If you are asked if your software stores credit card numbers in any way, select No.
We use a tokenized value for storing customer payment information – at no point in time do we ever store credit card numbers.
- Below are the exact answers to give for your setup with Wash-Dry-Fold POS and your CardPointe Integrated Terminal.
That’s all there is to it! It takes maybe 20 minutes or less to do all this.
There are no trick questions, and if you get anything “wrong” it will tell you afterwards and you can easily go back and update your answers once you’ve addressed the issue. No worries!
Beyond that you only need to do the Self Assessment once per year and if there haven’t been any changes in your setup from the prior year it’s greatly simplified compared to the first time.
CLICK ONLY “Certified Point to Point Encryption (P2PE)” ON THIS STEP!
Most Wash-Dry-Fold POS subscribers have the Ingenico iPP350 or Ingenico Lane 3000. If you have a Lane 3000 and do not see it in this list, then please select the Ingenico iPP350.
You’re almost done! Now select “Manage” in the middle section that says “Complete security assessment”: