Drag and Drop Not Working on Order Tracker
Here is what to do if the drag & drop feature is not working with your touchscreen (but it is with the mouse) on the Order Tracker screen of Wash-Dry-Fold POS.
Disable Overscroll History Navigation in Chrome
Your web browser, Google Chrome, likely has a feature turned on by default that navigates back or forward a page in your browsing history by swiping from the far right or far left side of the screen. This sometimes can cause interference with the drag & drop feature for orders on the Order Tracker.
1. Open up Google Chrome on your computer and type the following into your address bar up top:
2. Next type in the following into the search box on the Flags page:
3. You will see the option for “Overscroll history navigation” – select “Disabled” and then click “Relaunch”
Enable Touch Events
This is a quirk of Windows 10 touchscreen computers using Google Chrome. You will need to edit the file path of your Google Chrome and Wash-Dry-Fold POS shortcuts to enable the drag and drop feature. This affects not only Wash-Dry-Fold POS but also any other web app that uses drag and drop functions with a touchscreen.
1. Right-click the Google Chrome shortcut on your desktop and select “Properties”
2. Type in the following at the end of the file path “Target” (be sure to enter a space before typing this and please note the two hyphens at the beginning):
3. Click “Apply” and then “OK”
4. If you have a direct shortcut to the Wash-Dry-Fold POS software on your desktop that has the Wash-Dry-Fold POS logo on it then do the same procedure to that icon as well