Our system is currently only sold in the United States. We do not sell internationally at this time.
What if I need to make a return?
We’re confident you’ll love our system; but even so, for those “just in case” situations we offer a 30 day return policy:
- All return claims must be made within 30 days of shipment date. Items must be returned in like-new condition.
- All returns that are not exchanged for another item will be charged a 25% restocking fee. Buyer pays return shipping.
- If damage occurs during shipping, this must be resolved through the damage claims process of the courier your order was sent with (i.e. FedEx, UPS).
- Software licenses and technical support plans are non-refundable.
- No return will be accepted without first obtaining a return authorization via email.
Yes! Integrated credit card payments using your Point-of-Sale (POS) computer’s internet connection will help speed up transactions, increase accuracy, and be more secure and reliable than using a separate standalone credit card terminal. Alternatively, this system can operate as cash-only if that is your preference. Click here to learn more about our rates.
At this time, all new Wash-Dry-Fold POS customers can only accept credit card payments with a Merchant Account (MID) through CardConnect.
Our standard rates are as follows:
- 2.65% Flat Rate (any card)
- $.10 per authorization
Yes. There is a monthly fee for our cloud-based software.
Our interface is full featured and easy to use.
Yes! We offer a scale that supports up to 150 lbs. and is accurate down to 0.05 lbs.
Depending on regulations in your area you may be required to use an integrated weight scale that is tamper resistant and certified legal for trade when charging your customers for drop-off laundry by the pound, so be sure to consider adding this vital piece of equipment when purchasing your Wash-Dry-Fold POS system.
Yes! This is one area where this point-of-sale system for laundromats and drop-off laundry services really shines.
Although there are many types of transactions where you want a customer to pay up front (such as for retail sales or most standard drop-off laundry wash-dry-fold orders), often you will want to be able to accept payment later at the time of order pickup.
We also fully support commercial invoicing, billing, statements, etc.
Our built-in thermal receipt printer uses 3-1/8″ wide (80mm) x 3″ diameter receipt paper. There’s no ink cartridges or ink ribbon to replace – it’s all thermal!
We recommend the RCT15WH thermal receipt paper from Cleaner’s Supply because it has terms & conditions for drop-off laundry services pre-printed on the back!
Our bag label printer uses rolls of 4″x1″ direct thermal adhesive-backed labels with a 1″ core.
The labels can be purchased from just about anywhere but we recommend the RL779DT direct thermal labels from OnlineLabels.com.
All merchant accounts via CardConnect have 60 days after account creation to get PCI compliant before being charged non-compliance fees. Here’s how to get PCI compliant:
- Go to www.cardpointe.com and log in.
- Go to My Account.
- Click on the link that says “Alert, you have a PCI Non-Compliant MID. Learn how to get compliant.”
- This will take you to the SecureTrust website where you can complete the PCI Self Assessment.
- When asked about what device you are using, indicate that you are using an Ingenico P2PE solution (see image below).
- If asked if you’re using a third party for anything, select No.
That’s all there is to it! It takes maybe 20 minutes or less to do all this.
There are no trick questions, and if you get anything “wrong” it will tell you afterwards and you can easily go back and update your answers once you’ve addressed the issue. No worries!
Beyond that you only need to do the Self Assessment once per year and if there haven’t been any changes in your setup from the prior year it’s greatly simplified compared to the first time.