Our system is currently only sold in the United States. We do not sell internationally at this time.
What if I need to make a return?
We’re confident you’ll love our system; but even so, for those “just in case” situations we offer a 30 day return policy:
- All return claims must be made within 30 days of shipment date. Items must be returned in like-new condition.
- All returns that are not exchanged for another item will be charged a 25% restocking fee. Buyer pays return shipping.
- If damage occurs during shipping, this must be resolved through the damage claims process of the courier your order was sent with (i.e. FedEx, UPS).
- Software licenses and technical support plans are non-refundable.
- No return will be accepted without first obtaining a return authorization via email.
Wash-Dry-Fold POS includes a highly customized configuration of hardware and software that’s set up just for laundromats — right out of the box.
- Custom All-in-One Touch-Screen PC by POS-X
- Built-In Thermal Receipt Printer
- Steel Metal Cash Drawer
- Windows 10
- Custom Configuration of CRE Pro Software by pcAmerica (Perpetual License)
- 1 Yr. 24/7 pcAmerica Software Technical Support Plan Included
- 3 Yr. POS-X Computer Terminal Standard Warranty w/ 2-Day Advance Exchange
- Free and Unlimited Hardware Support by POS-X
- 2 Hrs. Training and Setup with Brian Henderson (Remote Login & Phone Call)
- Employee Training Manual PDF Included
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Free Shipping (US only, we do not ship internationally at this time)
- No Monthly Costs
(Optional) Integrated Credit Card Acceptance Includes:
- EMV-Compliant Credit Card Terminal & Merchant Account
- Adds cloud-based merchant account dashboard
- Adds ability to store and charge credit card numbers (tokenized and PCI compliant)
- Adds $20 monthly cost
- Click here to learn more about integrated credit card acceptance
Yes! Integrated credit card payments using your Point-of-Sale (POS) computer’s internet connection will help speed up transactions, increase accuracy, and be more secure and reliable than using a separate standalone credit card terminal. Alternatively, this system can operate as cash-only if that is your preference. Click here to learn more about our rates.
Yes, you can. If you want to bring your own processor, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- We can typically match or beat any actual application you get from another processor.
- It’s important to get the full and actual application in order to make a comparison (not just the advertised rates).
- If you go through us, we will setup and offer support. Wash-Dry-Fold POS does not offer setup or support on third party solutions.
- Most other processors will be unable to provide an EMV integrated solution — which is the most secure, functional, and reliable solution.
- Most other processors will have two alternatives:
- Non-integrated EMV pinpad (employees type in the prices to a totally separate EMV reader)
- Integrated Mag-stripe Reader (more functional, disables EMV acceptance
For Non-integrated EMV pinpad:
- If you already own a standalone credit card reader terminal, it is extremely unlikely that it will be able to integrate directly with your Wash-Dry-Fold POS system.
- The few exceptions to this rule are listed on pcAmerica support.
- If you’d like to attempt to integrate a listed EMV pinpad, only pcAmerica support (800-342-5729) can help with this.
For the Integrated Mag-Stripe Reader:
- You’ll need a VAR sheet from your merchant services provider to connect their service to your Wash-Dry-Fold POS system.
- If your bank or processor cannot provide a VAR sheet for pcAmerica Cash Register Express, then there is no way for us to connect them.
- Some payment processors may require a DataCap account to connect; Wash-Dry-Fold POS does not provide this service.
- Your primary resource for this process will be pcAmerica support (800-342-5729).
For the base configuration, no, there are no recurring monthly or annual fees for the Wash-Dry-Fold POS system.
The current fees for our optional integrated credit card acceptance are listed here.
If you would like to purchase an annual technical support plan, it provides you with 24/7 technical phone support year-round with access to all software upgrades from pcAmerica. Renewing this is optional, though, but it is included for your first year of system ownership to help ensure a smooth transition. Please contact us for pricing to renew.
Wash-Dry-Fold POS is an authorized dealer for POS-X hardware. This is excellent because POS-X offers the best hardware warranty that we have ever seen for Point-of-Sale systems: All items come with a standard three-year warranty featuring two-day advance exchange.
This warranty is upgradeable for a small amount more to a five-year warranty featuring overnight replacement and includes one “no fault” accidental damage replacement.
Laundromats can be harsh environments so it makes sense to protect your investment. With one phone call to POS-X you can get your system replaced in less than 24 hours! We are very excited to offer you this.
Click here to read more about the new hardware and about POS-X.
All Wash-Dry-Fold POS systems are sold with either a 1-year or a 3-year subscription to 24/7 technical software support from a US-based call center by pcAmerica, the company that makes the software we use for Wash-Dry-Fold POS called Cash Register Express. Technical support plans are optionally renewable for perpetual licenses and will automatically renew each year for subscription licenses. A technical support plan also includes unlimited access to any software updates available.
Cash Register Express POS software makes retail inventory control a snap. You may add an item that has a bar code and track its cost, price, in stock level, which vendor it comes from as well as many other features like discount levels, size and color matrices, sale and special pricing, sales history and many more features.
Yes! We offer a scale that supports up to 150 lbs. and is accurate down to 0.05 lbs. Awesome, right?! Our weight scale comes with a stainless steel top and a remote display with a 7 ft. cord for convenient placement.
Depending on regulations in your area you may be required to use an integrated weight scale that is tamper resistant and certified legal for trade when charging your customers for drop-off laundry by the pound, so be sure to consider adding this vital piece of equipment when purchasing your Wash-Dry-Fold POS system.
Yes! This is one area where this point-of-sale system for laundromats and drop-off laundry services really shines. Although there are many types of transactions where you want a customer to pay up front (such as for retail sales or most standard drop-off laundry wash-dry-fold orders), often you will want to be able to accept payment later at the time of order pickup. Here are some videos demonstrating how this works with Wash-Dry-Fold POS:
Your commercial customers are able to charge their laundry orders to an open account in their name each time they drop off their laundry for later billing. A receipt is printed at time of drop-off for their own records and yours, but a statement with a summary of transactions can be printed for billing purposes later. Here is a video showing how to set up an open account for a commercial customer:
Our built-in thermal receipt printer uses 3-1/8″ wide (80mm) x 3″ diameter receipt paper. There’s no ink cartridges or ink ribbon to replace – it’s all thermal!
We recommend the RCT15WH thermal receipt paper from Cleaner’s Supply because it has terms & conditions for drop-off laundry services pre-printed on the back!
Our bag label printer uses rolls of 4″x1″ direct thermal adhesive-backed labels with a 1″ core.
The labels can be purchased from just about anywhere but we recommend the RL779DT direct thermal labels from OnlineLabels.com.
All merchant accounts via CardConnect have 60 days after account creation to get PCI compliant before being charged non-compliance fees. Here’s how to get PCI compliant:
- Go to www.cardpointe.com and log in.
- Go to My Account.
- Click on the link that says “Alert, you have a PCI Non-Compliant MID. Learn how to get compliant.“
- This will take you to the Trustwave website where you can complete the PCI Self Assessment as well as the PCI Network Vulnerability Scan.
- When beginning the PCI Self Assessment be sure to click on “Start Over” at the beginning, since it sometimes skips some important basic account setup questions when jumping to the Trustwave site from the CardPointe website.
- If asked about what equipment or software you’re using to process credit card payments, enter “pcAmerica Cash Register Express” or some variation of that, and if you are using the EMV PIN pad then also enter “PAX S300”
- If asked if you’re using a third party for anything, select No.
That’s all there is to it! It takes maybe 20 minutes or less to do all this.
There are no trick questions, and if you get anything “wrong” it will tell you afterwards and you can easily go back and update your answers once you’ve addressed the issue. No worries! Trustwave’s entire goal is to help you get PCI compliant.
Beyond that you only need to do the Self Assessment once per year and if there haven’t been any changes in your setup from the prior year it’s greatly simplified compared to the first time.
If your PCI Network Vulnerability Scan report comes back with a Failing grade then don’t hesitate to use the Customer Support button on the Trustwave website for assistance with understanding the scan results and how to correct them.