Can I choose my own credit card processor?
Yes, you can. If you want to bring your own processor, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- We can typically match or beat any actual application you get from another processor.
- It’s important to get the full and actual application in order to make a comparison (not just the advertised rates).
- If you go through us, we will setup and offer support. Wash-Dry-Fold POS does not offer setup or support on third party solutions.
- Most other processors will be unable to provide an EMV integrated solution — which is the most secure, functional, and reliable solution.
- Most other processors will have two alternatives:
- Non-integrated EMV pinpad (employees type in the prices to a totally separate EMV reader)
- Integrated Mag-stripe Reader (more functional, disables EMV acceptance
For Non-integrated EMV pinpad:
- If you already own a standalone credit card reader terminal, it is extremely unlikely that it will be able to integrate directly with your Wash-Dry-Fold POS system.
- The few exceptions to this rule are listed on pcAmerica support.
- If you’d like to attempt to integrate a listed EMV pinpad, only pcAmerica support (800-342-5729) can help with this.
For the Integrated Mag-Stripe Reader:
- You’ll need a VAR sheet from your merchant services provider to connect their service to your Wash-Dry-Fold POS system.
- If your bank or processor cannot provide a VAR sheet for pcAmerica Cash Register Express, then there is no way for us to connect them.
- Some payment processors may require a DataCap account to connect; Wash-Dry-Fold POS does not provide this service.
- Your primary resource for this process will be pcAmerica support (800-342-5729).